8.27.2014

My First Day

Hey lovelies! So here I am, alive (yay), after a long first day of freshman year. My main goal for today was to survive, so I can check that off my list and wipe my brow (not that I actually am list checking or brow wiping). So, what should I tell you guys about. Hmm. Well, first, I only got lost once. That is pretty cool, being a "confused, nervous freshman" (as one of my teacher put it. Lunch was okay. I sat with my friend and some sophomores. My teachers were all super nice and friendly (Though it may just be what I call first day faking). I only saw my ex twice, but we have no classes together. The first day wasn't as bad as I thought. It almost wasn't worth all that freaking out, ya know?  The moral of the story is... (Drumroll please!) Don't freak out. I promise you, it is so much easier than you are imagining (And trust me, I got all those wacky freak out worthy scenario in my head too). So just breath girl. You got this :)

With tons of love,
Em <3

Ps. I just wanted to let you guys know, I checked "Survive the first day of high school", off my bucket list (which is in a previous post, if you were wondering) Thats it. I luv ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment