8.24.2014

TMI post!

Hi babes! So today, I thought I would do a TMI post, because I just like you guys to know about me, plus I trust you guys :) This post has 50 questions, so I'm gonna get started. Lets do this!

1.What are you wearing?
A huge, gray t-shirt that has the name of a local college on it, and black, white, and pink plaid fuzzy PJ pants.

2. Ever been in love?
I think so, but I have never said I love you.

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yeah, just this summer. I was dumped, and I like sat in my room crying for days. It was... Hard.

4. How tall are you?
5' 5.5". I hope I'm done XD

5. How much do you weigh?
100 pounds. I know thats not a lot, but according to the doc I'm still okay :)

6. Any tattoos?
Nah, just not my style.

7. Any piercings?
No. I'm a chicken and I wont even get my ears pierced.

8. OTP?
Hmmm. Spencer and Toby from Pretty Little Liars. They are so cute!!!

9. Favorite show?
I love Pretty Little Liars! Oh, and The Middle :)

10. Favorite Bands?
Okedokie, here we go. Daughtry, Lifehouse, Five for Fighting, Plain White Tees, Taylor Swift, Hunter Hayes, Rascal Flatts, The Script, and Train.

11. Something you miss?
Being a kid, when everything was black and white, ya know?

12. Favorite song?
Ugh, the hardest question. There are a few. Cold as You by Taylor Swift, Helium by Plain White Tees, Superman by Five for Fighting, Shake It Off by Taylor Swift, Amnesia by 5sos, Broken by Lifehouse, Breakeven by The Script, Let it Hurt by Rascal Flatts, Over You by Daughtry, and I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes.

13. How old are you?
13! Woot woot. Soon to be 14 :)

14. Zodiac sign?
Virgo!

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Sweet and funny, someone I can be me around.

16. Favorite quote?
"Pick your head up princess; your tiara is falling." or "I fell in love the way you fall asleep: Slowly and then all at once"

17. Favorite actor?
Shay Mitchell :)

18. Favorite color?
Pink or blue. But not together.

19. Loud music or soft?
Depends on the situation. In the car- loud, radio in my room- soft, with earbuds in- loud.

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
For a run. Anywhere, just away.

21. How long do you take to shower?
Eh, about thirty minutes if I have enough time, or shorter if I don't.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
For school, it takes about an hour, but during the summer about five minutes XD

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope, not even with my bro.

24. Turn ons?
Physical- Messy hair, playful eyes, nice legs, cute/shy smile. Dark hair for some reason.
Personality- Someone thats easy to talk to.

25. Turn offs?
Physical- Bad hygiene.
Personality- Someone thats full of themselves, or mean to other people.

26. The reason I joined Blogspot?
I thought it would be fun, and then I loved it :)

27. Fears?
Failure, spiders, not being good enough, wasting my life, and being rejected. Oh, and snakes.

28. Last thing that made you cry?
Figuring out two weeks ago that the reason my ex broke up with me is that he found someone else who was willing to go further than kissing with him (if ya know what I mean), and I wasn't.

29. Last time you said I love you?
To my parents like and hour ago. I tell them everyday.

30. Meaning behind your Blogspot name?
Well, I'm a teen, and I'm happy, so I'm just a happy teen. Get it?

31. Last book you read?
Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter.

32. The book you are currently reading?
Don't Judge a Girl By Her Cover also by Ally Carter.

33 . Last show you watched?
Say Yes To The Dress this morning. ^-^

34. Last person you talked to?
My mum.

35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
She's my best friend :D

36. Favorite food?
Candy or cotton candy ice cream.

37. Place you want to visit?
Back to London, or Paris, or Florida.

38. Last place you were?
My Gram's house.

39. Do you have a crush?
Noooooooooo :(

40. Last time you kissed someone?
The beginning of July :(

41. Last time you were insulted?
I don't even remember.

42.  Favorite candy?
Sour gummy worms, Milk Duds, Starburst, and jelly beans.

43. What instruments do you play?
I play piano and I sing.... Until someone threatens to gag me. Yeah, I suck at singing.

44. Favorite piece of jewelry?
My silver starfish necklace. Its tiny, beautiful, and good luck.

45. Last sport you played?
Well I ran. Does that count?

46. Last song you sang?
Dear John by Taylor Swift.

47. Favorite pick up line?
Is it hot in here, or just you? ;D or Hey babe, I'm pretty sure you're lacking in Vitamin Me. XD

48. Have you ever used them?
Um nope haha

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
I chilled with my cousins today, and the last time with a friend was a week ago.

50. Who should answer these questions next?
You guys! (readers)

I challenge you to comment the answers to any five you want below, or you can email the whole thing to me (or just five) to me at heyitsmissem@gmail.com. I'd love to know about my readers, IDK, I just find random facts about people interested. So blow up my inbox guys. You have been challenged. Ilysm!

With tons of love,
Em :D






No comments:

Post a Comment