8.16.2014

Being Single :)

Hello Loves :) So after my first post, I thought "Wow, this is fun! Lets do another!" Plus, I can't sleep.  But anyways, here I am. Now, as you can probably tell from the title, this post is about being single.(If you guessed that was the topic already, you're such a smarty)
Having the single status again can be awesome, but, quite honestly, it can also be down right depressing. While all my friends have loving boyfriends, I have a stupid cheating ex. Group  get-togethers are awkward when their boyfriends are invited (I'll just go sit alone in a corner with my Ben & Jerry's) As much as I complain about it though, being single has some perks. For example, that drool worthy guy at the beach. Yeah, my friends can drool, but because I was actually single (and brave for, like, the first time in my life), I could actually flirt with him. No guilt attached. Also, even though being called beautiful, amazing and pretty by a guy totally rocks, I think its important for me to work on feeling that way myself, without any guy necessary (I know, girl power much?) I'm not saying if a new guy comes knocking, I'm gonna send him away. But for right now? I think I can handle being a single pringle.

With tons of love,
Emma :)


No comments:

Post a Comment