8.18.2014

My Unbiological Sisters

Hello sweeties. As a shy seventh grader, I was lucky to find the best group of friends ever. There are four of us, and we call ourselves the sisters (Yeah, we even have official shirts and everything. We're cool. Just kidding, we're awesomely uncool). My sisters each have taught me a different lesson, and have helped me grow in so many ways (Woah, this is starting to sound like my English paper a bit) I'm gonna share with you the wise lessons I have learned from my friends.

Friend #1:
She is the person I can relate to most out of the sisters. While the other two totally understand each other, we totally understand each other. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met, and also the friendliest. She is the only person (outside family) that has ever seen me cry. She is always there for me, and knows exactly what to say. The main lesson this girl has taught me though, is optimism. Even if her world is coming crashing down around her feet, she always has a smile, and hope for tomorrow. She understands that hope isn't a weakness; its what keeps us going. Smart girl, she is.

Friend #2
She is the friend I have had since second grade. Even though we didn't see each other as much last year, we stayed close as ever. She is the one that has lived my past with me. She has struggled a lot in the past. She has anxiety attacks, and has self harmed quite a bit. With this comes the main lesson she has taught me: Strength. She has been strong enough to keep living, even with the things she deals with. She has stopped cutting, even though I know its hard for her. She is one of the strongest girl I have ever known.

Friend #3
Even though we may not have the same interests, she always knows what I'm thinking before I do. She gives the best advice, even if its not what you want to hear. She follows her hobbies and interests, even if its not considered "cool", and proudly accepts them. She can always make the group laugh, A classic comedian. She has no idea how amazing a person she is, even though we have all told her multiple time. The main lesson I have learned from her is how to be yourself. She has realized that life is a lot more fun being who you want, not who everyone else wants you to be. She is brave.

My sisters are some pretty amazing gals, huh? :)

With tons of love,
Emma :)


No comments:

Post a Comment