8.20.2014

My Backpack Essentials

Hello darlings! Today, I thought I'd share with you the must haves I have in my backpack. Enjoy babes!

Homework Folder- Well, yeah. Kinda obvious. I have a durable plastic neon pink one (I love pink!)
Agenda- I am seriously so forgetful. I would probably forget half my homework if I didn't use this every day. Not even kidding...
Pencil Case- Again, kind of obvious
EOS Lip Balm- I hate when my lips get chapped, and start hurting, so I carry one of these everywhere. Its the best lip balm I've used. Right now, I have the summer fruit one. Yummy :)
Travel Sized Moisturizer- No scent (my school is scent free), but its super helpful when you notice you have dry hands.
Elephant Beanie Baby- Now, this one has a story. Last year, my friends and me passed him around. The game was that you had to pass him on without the passee noticing the passer. I got him on the last day of school, so he has been chilling the summer with me. Once school starts, he will be passes on (By the way, his name is Peanuts)
Phone- Even though my phone is a dinosaur, I cant live without it. It is attached to my hand like 24/7.
iPod with Earbuds- I would go crazy without music, and I hate the days I forget my earbuds. I am literally depressed for the rest of the day. Not good.
Lunch- I love food, and I get hangry without it. Unless you want to see me, like, attack someone, I should probably have lunch.
Hair Brush- My hair has a tendency to get a bit, uhm, creative by lunch time, so this helps control it.
Bobby Pins- Again, helps deal with the creative hair.

Yep, thats about it :)

With tons of love,
Emma <3

Ps. Comment questions for a questions post down below or email them to me at heyitsmissem@gmail.com. Kisses! I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment