8.18.2014

Back To School Shopping

Hiya lovelies. This post is about clothes (I. Love. Clothes), but more specifically my back to school shopping.
 This year, I was given a budget of 200 dollars, not including school suppiles, a backpack, shoes. So with my reluctant attidude (I love shopping, but its hard to find stuff that fits, and i get aggraved fast. Very fast.), I headed to the stores. First stop: Kohls. Great for the basics, I got new camis (Goodbye old fallen apart ones, finally), a pair of navy Keds (Omg, I LOVE THESE), nike running shoes for gym (By the way, I didn't even sign up for gym. I signed up for art. Yay me :/ ), and black leggings. Next, we headed for the outlets. After trying on fifteen pairs of jeans from Aero (No, I'm not exaggerating. For all society idolizes tall skinny people, they don't make clothes for them), I ended up with two pair to add to my collection.  I also got an awesome cream open knit cardigan. At Old Navy, I found a wicked cute maroon dress. Hello first day of school outfit, with a denim jacket and my Keds :) After a tiring day shopping, I have most of the stuff I need. I still need new shirts, which are easy to find at TJ Maxx and Marshalls. I'll get accessories  (meaning scarves) when I go to the mall with my besties this weekend.
In the end, I got some amazing deals, and most of my clothes. A productive day? Check.


With tons of love
Emma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment