8.17.2014

Freshman!

Hi chickadees! So, as y'all (I'm not southern; I just love to say y'all. Y'all") may know from the first post, I am part of the new freshman class. Yay! Even though I'm wicked excited, I gotta say, I'm totally nervous. New teachers, new building, and, uhm, no friends in my classes. Now, I love talking to new people more than most people, but still. Its awkward. I am holding on to that one period (Biology) that I know I have with an eighth grade friend. Phew. The other worry: what if I have classes with my ex? Guess I'll just have to wait and see. Even if I do, I'm sure we'll have a fun year completely ignoring each other. I have a goal for freshman year: become the best me ever, and have the best year ever. And I'm not talking just grades-wise. I'm gonna try out for the track team (Totally scary as a freshman), and try to enter some art contests. I'm going to become more outgoing. Also, less shy and akwo around guys (A girl can dream).  Hey, I have nothing to worry about. I think.

With tons of love,
Emma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment