9.01.2014

Long Weekend :)

Hi cuties! How was you guys' long weekend? Mine was amazing, but I really don't want to go back to school tomorrow. I want sleep! On Saturday, I went shopping with one of my best friends. I hadn't hung out with her in a while, so we had a ton to tall about. She slept over and we stayed up until 3 just talking and generally being idiots (Our motto is: Sleep is for the weak!) Then, for the other two days, I floated in my pool (One of the most relaxing things eva) Now its Monday night, and I'm getting ready for- sob - school tomorrow. Not that I don't like school. I have mixed feelings about it. Anyways, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! *mwah*

With tons of love,
Em <3

Ps. If you ever need someone to talk to, or a friend, I'm here. You can comment, or email me at heyitsmissem@gmail.com. Love ya, beyoooutifuls!

No comments:

Post a Comment