9.03.2014

Just About Today :)

Hey Beyoootifuls! How was your day today? Mine felt sooo long, and I'm wicked glad I finished my ton of homework (cuz now I get to talk to you! My besties) Today was picture day (aka torture). I had to wait forever to get my picture taken, and it probably wasn't worth it. In most school pictures, I look like I want to hurt someone. The only good thing was we had shortened classes (woot woot) because of pictures. So yeah, basically, blogging right now has pretty much been the highlight of my day :) YOU GUYS ARE THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY!!! Oh yeah, and because of pictures we had a bunch of time in homeroom today (we don't usually have homeroom) Guess who's in my homeroom? My ex (from now on going to be referred to as "it". Just to let you know XD) At least tomorrow will be better :D I love you guys. Really. I do.

With tons of love,
Em  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment