9.12.2014

My Week

Hi honeys. So the week is finally done! Yay! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while but I've been super busy... So one day this week was my birthday (14th)! I have to admit, I love having my birthday. Everyone wishes you a happy birthday, you get cards, and how could I forget... CAAAAKKKKEEEE!!! So that was pretty fun. I'm also having a party (woot woot) with my friends this weekend :) This week, I also went to like a banquet/party type thing at my school. Can I just say: super lame. We weren't allowed to dance, not a lot of people went, and of course, my ex was there (If you've ever heard the song Story Of Us by Taylor Swift, that was kind of the situation.... "Now I'm standing alone, in a crowded room, and we're not speaking. And I'm dying to know, is it killing you like its killing me") It was horrible. Today, I had tests in almost every single class. And its only the third week of school :'(
So that was my week, in a nutshell. I wished I had more time to post to you guys. How were you guys' weeks? Comment down below :) Oh, and alsoooo! Comment your blog URL, cuz I want to read you guys'! Ilyttmab babes ^-^

With tons of love,
Emmy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment