9.12.2014

Oops...

Hey guys. So the other night, I went to a party at my school. As you might already know, my ex was there. One of his best (He's single. I'm not that horrible of a person) friends came over to sit next to me. Now, me and this guy are sort of friends, but not super close. My ex was watching him come sit next to me, so I decided to flirt with the guy. A lot. With the fully eye batting, hair twirling, arm touching, chair scooting closer package. I just really wanted my ex to be jealous, and make him see that he didn't break me (Yeah haha thats a lie. He did.) This is bad, but not super bad. It gets worse. Today, my friend overheard this guy talking to his friends. Turns out, he's liked me since school started. I thought we were just friends. I. Am. A. Horrible. Person. Now he probably thinks I like him even though I was kindaaaaa just using him. Oops :(

Anyways, I wuv wou!

With tons of love,
Em <3

No comments:

Post a Comment