9.03.2014

13 Lessons I Learned

Hi Sweeties. So, I will very soon be 14, as some of you already know :) My 13th year has been preeeeety crazy, and I've learned some important life lessons. So I'm going to share 13 of my lessons I've learned this year, ranging from serious to, ya know, not. Here we go!

1. If you can learn to laugh at yourself, nothing can embarrass you.
2. Boys will come and go, but your girls will ALWAYS be there.
3. A smile and a dance party can wake you up better than coffee ever will.
4. Even if you can't dance, you can still dance like and idiot and have fun.
5. Procrastination never really works. Like ever.
6. You don't have to straighten your hair ever day. There are other options.
7. Family is love. Family is important.
8. If you go on a foreign language trip, make sure you can actually speak it...
9. Once a player, he's always a player. They don't just "change"
10. Love yourself. You are perfectly imperfect.
11. Perfect doesn't equal happy.
12. Don't tie a mug to the drawstring of you favorite sweats. Just don't.
13. You get what you give. This applies to pretty much everything.

You guys are amazing and ily!!!!

With tons of love,
Emma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment