9.01.2014

Uh Oh?

Hey Babes. So, its not often that I ask for advice, but guys, I really need some. My best friend (or one of three) is in a relationship. And yeah, I've never really liked him, but I think things are getting bad. He'll yell at her for no reason (the most random things set him off), and he gets mad if she has to stop texting him (saying things like "Fine. I get that you don't want to talk to me...") He has a super scary temper that even I've seen. He is really clingy/controlling/mean, but she loves him. This is or could turn into and abusive relationship, but she really loves him. I don't want her to get hurt (obviously. Shes my best friend and I love her like a sister), but I don't know what to do? Do I bring it up to her? Is it NBD? Help. Pleaaaaase.

With tons of love,
Em <3

No comments:

Post a Comment