8.02.2016

My Plans Have Been Foiled

Hiiiiii!! How's your Tuesday going? Hopefully better than mine (okay, that's a bit dramatic. My Tuesday wasn't horrible.)
So today, I went to some clothing stores to do a bit of back to school shopping. I set out with my ma, and I was super excited because 1.) shopping, 2.) back to school shopping and 3.) I was planning to do a back to school haul, perhaps as the start of a back to school series :O *gasp*
To borrow a saying from 2008, it was an epic fail. I wanted to get some new jeans, and I found a pair that fit (yay). So, I grabbed a few more pairs in the same exact size and style, and they didn't fit. I must of tried on at least 30 pairs of jeans at that store. The sales people thought I was crazy, I swear. Discouraged, I headed to a different store. Their jeans never used to fit me, but hey, I grew. Maybe they fit me now. Nope. We tried a few more stores, but at that point, I lost my enthusiasm. Jeans hate me, I swear. Always have, always will.
So now, it's back to the drawing board for Friday's post. If you have a suggestion for a post, you know what to do (comment down below).

With tons of love,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment