8.12.2016

Back to School with Em: My School Morning Routine

Hey hola hi!! How are you? I hope you're fantastic!! So, I've been away touring colleges with my family all week, so I'm kinda rushed to write this post, but let's do this! Whoop! By the way, this post will be about the first day of school; typically I leave my hair natural but I like to be a lil fancy for the first day.

Step 1: Finally wake up to one of my seven (yes seven) alarms..

Step 2: Stumble downstairs to get some caffeine, in the form of coffee or tea (I take both black, in case you're wondering, but you're probably not).

Step 3: Go back upstairs to my bathroom with tea or coffee, and wash my face (Neutrogena Gentle Skin Cleanser).

Step 4: Moisturize my face (Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Oil Free Moisture).

Step 5: Put my contacts in, cause seeing is cool.

Step 6: Makeup time! (in order)
*under eye concealer (Maybilline Age Rewind Concealer)
*spot concealer (Neutrogena Healthy Skin Smoothing Stick in shade Light)
*mattifying powder (E.L.F. Translucent Mattifying Powder)
*contour (Mellow Powder Blush in shade Bronze)
*eyebrows (some random dark eyeshadow I've had forever)
*highlight for dat glow (Pixi by Petra Blush Duo in shade Rose Gold)
*curl eyelashes (E.L.F Eyelash Curler)
*mascara (Covergirl Full Lash Bloom)

Step 7: Curl hair with a 1.5 inch iron for loose curls.

Step 8: Get dressed in one of the *fire* outfits that will be in my First Week of School outfits post (coming soon).

Step 9: Eat something.

Step 10: Rush out the door with my brother, pick up my neighbor/best frand, and drive to school.

Step 11: Cry tears of sadness once I arrive at school because summer is over (just kidding) (kind of).

These are my steps to getting ready, Em style. I wasn't sure how to format this, but I hoped you liked it. What's your morning routine like? Comment down below. Also, if you want a more in depth makeup routine or hair routine, comment below. Imma wrap this up because it is super late and I've been traveling all day #dedication (I hate myself). Alrighty.

With tons of love,
Emmerz

No comments:

Post a Comment