8.19.2016

Back to School with Em: My BTS Playlist

Hey hey hey!! I was planning to do a BTS clothing haul this week, but since I haven't done any shopping yet, I had to change my plan. I rolled with it (cause I'm a kool kat). I decided to do a playlist, because music keeps me sane in the back to school season. I honestly couldn't come up with fifteen school related songs (or actually, even one). Because of that, these are just songs I really like, songs that make make me happy, song that I would actually listen too (and will actually listen to) when I got back to school. Here we go!!

Shape of Love // Passenger
The Middle // Jimmy Eat World
Cool Kids // Echosmith
Arabella // Arctic Monkeys
Where Did Your Heart Go Missing? // Rooney
Getaway // Red Hot Chili Peppers
Troublemaker // Grizfolk
Bubblegum B*tch // Marina and the Diamonds
Shake It Off // Taylor Swift
Bored to Death // Blink-182
Self Esteem// The Offspring
Try// Colbie Caillat
Uptown Funk // Bruno Mars
Handclap // Fitz and the Tantrums
Icarus // Bastille

I hope you find some musical inspiration in this playlist. If it's not your taste, sorry, but it's mine. I know this will make the trauma of going back a lil better for me, and I hope it does the same for you guys :) What's your must have song for school? Lemme know in the comments!

With tons of love,
Emmerz :)


No comments:

Post a Comment