10.17.2014

A Poem Yours Truly Wrote!

Hello dahlingss! So, I haven't posted in a while, but I thought today that I would post a poem that I (yes ME :D) wrote.

Sitting with a lovestruck smile, high up on cloud nine
Convinced that she's in love with him, only perfect signs
Bright green leaves rustle in the early summer breeze
Conversations come with a sweetness and ease
She expected the change of the seasons, but never of his mind
Always wishing, hoping, praying she could hit rewind

Heartache since has faded slow
No longer at her deepest low
Autumn leaves flutter down with a poise and grace
The once lovestruck girl has found her place
Shaking off and leaving behind
The boy who made her want to hit rewind

Thats it... I love you always!!! Mwah!

With tons of love,
Em <3

No comments:

Post a Comment