10.03.2014

50 Random Facts About Me

Hey sweets. So in honor of fun fact Friday (I totally just made that up), I am gonna do 50 random facts about me! :D

1. I am obsessed with microwave popcorn
2. I love wedding shows on TLC
3. My shirts in my closet have to be in rainbow order
4. I love doing laundry
5. I had my first kiss last summer (summer before freshman year)
6. I am one of the youngest kids in my grade
7. I have lived in the same town and house my whole life
8. I have dark brown wavy hair to the middle of my back
9. The first time I rode a two wheel bike, I crashed into a swing set
10. I really hate English class
11. When I was little, I was afraid of bald men
12. I wear a necklace that I haven't taken off for almost five month now
13. I have been vegetarian since I was ten
14. I love formal and semi formal dresses
15. When I shower, I like to do everything twice (shave, wash my hair, wash my body, ect)
16. Procrastination is a huge problem for me
17. The only sport I understand the rules of is track
18. I met one of my best friends when I knocked myself out (unintentionally) on the monkey bars in second grade
19. I really can't stand zip up sweatshirts
20. I went on my first roller coster ever last fall
21. I am pretty much a stereotypical white girl
22. I was bullied fourth through sixth grade
23. I was best artist in my school superlatives last year
24. I can read for a whole day without stopping for anything
25. I hate to eat breakfast on school morning, because it makes me feel sick, and avoid it if its possible
26. I used to wear glasses, but now I wear contacts
27. I listen to music when I can
28. Carrots make me throw up
29. I have never broken a bone
30. Cotton candy is my bae
31. I have been playing piano for five years
32. I have no singing ability. At all.
33. I love public speaking. Really.
34. I have never gotten below a B in school
34. Last year, I won a drawing contest
35. I drink tea all the time
36. I have had two sort of boyfriends
37. I have three best friends
38. I love playing pick up games of anything, but not actual games
39. I have trouble falling asleep
40. Taylor Swift songs are my addiction
41. Me and my best friends have matching tee shirts
42. I don't like watching movies
43. When I was little, I collected stuffed animals, and now I have like 60
44. Biology is my favorite class
45. I have a super bad temper, and I don't get mad easily, but when I do its bad
46. My iPod is almost always attached to me
47. I was kicked out of ballet when I was seven
48. I am known as the robot or the bunny child by my friends
49. Me and my friends come up with codenames to talk about the guys we like
50. I spend most of my Friday nights at home watching Netflix

So these are my 50 random facts. What's a random fact about you? Share in the comments or email me at heyitsmissem@gmail.com!! Love ya bunches!

With tons of love,
Em :)

No comments:

Post a Comment