10.04.2014

Spirit Week!!!

Hello my babes! Are you having a good Saturday? So last week at my school, IT WAS SPIRIT WEEK 2014!!!!! I loved it so much, I can't even (going total white girl right there). We had mix match day, sports day, super hero day, decades day, and color day. The main day was color day, which was Friday. All the different grades have different colors, and in the afternoon we had a pep rally. Thr uperclassmen tagged freshmen with glitter and silly string in the halls (some people got wicked pissed about that, but I thought it was funny). The pep rally was so loud and awesome. Everyone was jumping around and doing their class chant. There were a couple performances that were very good. Overall, I thought spirit week and the pep rally were freaking amazing. Did/do you guys like spirit week? Comment below. Love ya!!!!

With tons of love,
Emmy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment