11.13.2014

Uhm, What Do You Think You're Doing?

Hi Beautifuls!! So this is a (jazz hands) sort of rant post. The other night, my best friends boyfriend messaged me. I'm not his biggest fan, but I was like whatever, and said hey. We were talking for a bit, and then he started talking about how my bestie and him got in a fight. Fine. I just told him I don't really want to get into it. Then, the little idiot, even though I POLITELY TOLD HIM TO STOPPPPP, said "I JUST GOT MAD AT HER AND NOW SHE'S THROWING A LIL HISSY FIT" (not originally in caps, that was for emphasis). Thats when I totally Flipped. Out. I told him to go vent to somebody else and shut his face, cuz I don't want to hear it, and if you want support you're definitely not gonna get it from me. Yeahhhh, that was fun...
I LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVA

With tons of love,
Emmy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment