12.11.2015

Songs That Will Make Your Life Better

Hey chicas! This post is a playlist of amazing songs that have made my life better. Enjoy!

*Asleep- The Smiths
*How To Be a Heartbreaker- Marina and the Diamonds
*Fairytales and Firesides- Passenger
*Human- Christina Perri
*I Almost Do- Taylor Swift
*Yellow- Coldplay
*Hard Out Here- Lily Allen
*Angel with a Shotgun- The Cab
*Oblivion- Bastille
*You'll Be Okay- A Great Big World
*Greek Tragedy- The Wombats

I hope you like these and that they do make your life better as well.
With tons of love,
Emma <3

Ps. Comment your songs that have made your life better
Pps. Thank you to all of my new and old readers who take some time to read what I have to say :) It means so much to me, you don't even know. And if I can return the favor and read some of you guys' blogs, I would love to!



No comments:

Post a Comment