2.19.2016

Welcome to Society

Hey cuties! Sooooo, today I thought I would do something I haven't done in a really long time: post a poem I wrote. There are some old ones still up, and I haven't taken them down even though they're really embarrassing.. Anyways, here it is! I hope you like it


Welcome to Society
Don't be put off by the conformity
Trust us, life is better here
We’ll make the requirements perfectly clear

Please be graceful, beautiful, and fit
If you're not, please see to it
Please be yourself, be unique
But for the love of God, don't be a geek

We’re sorry to tell you, but you're all wrong
You're tall and awkward, your limbs are too long
Your smile's too real, you're not enough
We apologize, but this world is tough

Not to be rude, but it is your fault
And tearing people down is our default
You cannot make it in this place, my dear
But, just one more thing...You're stuck here


Soooo yeah.. That's it! I hope you enjoyed it! Oh and if you want me to do a certain post, comment below!

With tons of love,
Em <3

No comments:

Post a Comment