1.29.2016

Where Have I Been

Hi lovelies! I'm sososososo sorry for the super long break from blogging, and for just disappearing. I was very busy during the holidays spending time with family and friends. After the holidays, I had school which was super crazy because it was the week before midterms, so I had a ton of work, projects, and studying to do. Last week, I had my midterms and I was busy studying, so I didn't have any time to write posts. I know it's been a really long time, but I promise I'm going back to posting every Friday now. You guys are the best!! I've missed blogging so much, and I'm so glad to be back!

With tons of love,
Em

2 comments:

  1. Hi!! I'm glad that you're back blogging, too!! I hope that you don't mind, but I've nominated you for a Liebster Award.. Just check out my most recent post to find out more about it :D
    someteenagedirtbag.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete