11.20.2015

Fall Essentials

Hi cuties!! Okay, okay, I know that it's already the middle of November, so it's kind of late for a fall post. Maybe we could call it Fall/Winter Essentials. Yep, that's what we'll do! I love fall, and all things fall (not so much winter because snow is ew). These are my essentials for the wonderful thing thing that is called Autumn!
*Sweaters
What's better than a sweater? Nothing. It's like a warm hug that you can wear!
*Starbucks Red Cups
I love winter drinks from Starbucks. When the red cups came back, my heart was happy.
*Booties
They go with everything! And they're so comfy (if you get the right pair)
*An army jacket
You can just throw it on and go!
*Berry colored lipstick
It looks colorful and natural, and looks good on everybody.
*Moisturizer
My skin gets soooo dry when the weather gets colder, so this is important.
*Knitted scarves
Comfortable and warm? A+
*Fuzzy socks
As you can see, I like being warm.

So those are my fall/winter essentials! I hope you're having a fantastic fall!
With tons of love,
Em <3

Ps. I know I haven't posted in a while, but every Friday is a thing now! I promiseeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment