7.22.2015

My Summer Jams

Hey cuties! When I think about summer without music, a few words come to mind: sad, boring, and not at all fun. I always make a summer playlist just so I have something I can grab at a party, by the pool, or just when I'm bored. I thought I would share a couple of my songs of the summer with you guys!!

*Fight Song- Rachel Platten (pop)

*Friday Night- Eric Paslay (country)

*Mess Is Mine- Vance Joy (alternative)

*Bo$$- Fifth Harmony (pop)

*Wonderwall- Oasis (alternative)

*I'm Only Me When I'm With You- Taylor Swift (country)

*Do I Wanna Know?- Arctic Monkeys (alternative)

*Zombie- The Cranberries (alternative)

*Photograph- Ed Sheeran (pop)

And lastly
*Somebody Told Me- The Killers (alternative)

These are just a few of my favorite songs this summer. Do you guys have any song suggestions? Comment below!

With tons of love,
Emma

Ps. I think I'll post a song of the week every Friday. Cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment