1.03.2015

Surviving Staying Up Too Late

Hey babes. I'm guessing the title of this post doesn't really make much sense, but I really couldn't think of a good title. Oops...
   The other night (school night) I was up wayy too late. The next morning, I was completely exhausted, so I was totally rocking the messy bun, leggings, and sweatshirt. Well, not rocking. I really do not understand how some girls can wear that and look perfectly laid back, but attractive. I look like I have just come back from the dead/crawled up from my grave/or done every drug in the world, all of these which were pointed out to me during the day -.- Anywayyys this post is going to be tips on how you can skip a little sleep, but still look alive in the morning. Yay!

Tip 1: Wear a sweater instead of a sweatshirt. I find both equally comfortable, but the sweater looks way more pulled together.
Tip 2: Either put your hair in a braid, or add a nice headband to your bun. Yeah, it will still be messy. But at least it will look purposely messy, not ohmygod I have 7 minutes to get ready messy.
Tip 3: Put white eyeshadow in the inner corner of your eyes, and a brighter lipstick/lipgloss/lipstain. It will add color and highlight your face, making you look awake (the main goal).

Those are my three main tips. What are yours? Comment? Okayy I love you till the moon beams (hahaha get it? My friend and I used to write letters, and we always ended them with something like that. Its punny. Oh my, I need to stop.)

With tons of love,
Emma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment